October 16, 2006

Well, I finished The End, and although it was enjoyable, it was slightly disappointing. I was hoping for more punch. An ending that made me go...Ohhhh Myyyyy GOD! But, it didn't. It was pleasant though. Read it within 24 hours.

I am having a difficult time starting my 2nd short story for class. It is due in less than 6 days. I have a sort of idea right now, and am trying to hammer some words out.

Hung out with Bre today. I have a Dev.Psych midterm on Wednesday which I have to study for, plus stories to critique. All that and work on my short story. I want to have something done that I can give to Aubrey to read.

Aubrey stayed with me this past weekend, and it was highly enjoyable. We had tons of lesbian sex. Oh! And we totally had alcohol. Aubrey drank it legally though. The Sevy boys had a party. I got to talk to Rachel, Max, Nik, Adam and others. It was pleasant. For the party we went on a "booze run." Aubrey and Brandon went to the liquor store and Peter and I went to Econo for mixers.

I got to watch Carl play this Sega/SuperNintendo game, Earthworm Jim, which is this really surreal, acid-tripped-out video game. It was awesome. Then Peter and I watched Cube. I'm not sure he enjoyed it as much as I do...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for lesbian sex!

Anonymous said...

The Cube...was it that crazy movie with people trapped and figuring out numbers and losing body parts that I never got to finish?

I don't think I enjoyed it as much as you do either. ;)

Anonymous said...

I loved Earthworm Jim, it was an awesome game.

I just spent 17 hours on a bus. God help me I never want to do that again.

Peter said...

I dunno, I enjoyed it a lot.

Now, can you guess what I was talking about? Lesbian sex? The Cube? Earthworm Jim?? You may never know!

P.S. I had no idea you had a blogapot blog. Now I do!