October 21, 2006

Ok. So I am listening to really depressing music and trying to write my story about a ten year old girl who gets raped.

yeah. Wooooo happy.

I am home for the night, because no one is around to amuse me and I need to get this done.

Battlestar was frakking amazing on Friday night. One of the best episodes so far. I want to watch it again.


Kaitlin and/or Lily: Do either of you have the Disney pics where I am wearing my Goofy hat? If so, I would really love them. :)

I have been watching Firefly with Peter and I love it. We finished the third episode the other night. Only ten more to go. Then we will rewatch Serenity. Yay for awesome sci-fi television!

You know what I hate? Boobs. They are gross. I hate them so much.

<3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're liking Firefly!!! I love it too.

I want to see Battlestar... I think I'll watch it tonight with Joe.

And as for boobs... I think a certain someone really appreciates yours. ;)

Hillary said...

HAH!

Have fun with Joe. Say hello for me!

Anonymous said...

I went to London yesterday to visit Michael, went to a SUSHI BUFFET (it was amazzzzing! I will show you guys pictures soon), and The Lion King. I got back late last night, but this morning, the first thing I did was go on youtube and find Battlestar. It is all loaded and ready to go. I have to turn in my Physiology essay today, and write my Genetics one thats due in 2 days! I am saving Battlestar for that much needed break that I'm sure will be sooon...

Also, I ditto Kait's comment about boobies. Hehe. And Kait, have fun in Glasglow!! :D Also say hi to Joe for me too!

Anonymous said...

Hill, also, I just checked, and I don't have any pictures of you in the Goofy hat...

Peter said...

a) ZOMG I want sushi. Sooooo badly. b) Lily and Kaitlin have already said what I was going to, so, yeah.
c) More Firefly!

JavaBomberman said...

girls enjoying BSG and firefly? sign me up.