November 1, 2006

Ok. So I registered for classes last night. But it didn't work. So I had to register again today.
Anyways, I have classes.

Lily, Kaitlin, you mentioned that you might be taking Behavioral Medicine? Well, I am totally in that class, so I hope you guys are too. I miiiiiiisssssss you two!!!!!!!!!!!

I also am going to take either the Sensation/Perception Psych class or Classical Studies, depending on if I can get into Chico's class or not.

and then Measurements/Data for Psych. I may or may not take the Sensation Lab with the Psych class...Labs don't like me very much...I am lazy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hill... yeah, Lily and I are taking behavioral medicine with you. That's so cool! :)

I'm also taking animal physiology (with lab) and immunology.

Anonymous said...

Craaazy! I didn't know you were taking it too, Kait. We will all three be in the same course!

My other two are Immunology & Physics.

Peter said...

I'm taking comps >.< as you well know. And yay for Chico!

Hillary said...

Chico totally pwns.